A Minigame in TerraNova is any game inside the game itself. For a game to be a minigame, it must meet certain requirements.
- The game must have one or more hosts.
- The game must have two or more participants.
- The game must have an object. In otherwords, someone must be able to win.
- The game must have obsticles, whether they are mental objects or phyisical objects.
These commands are available for all minigames.
- /out <player> - Warps a player to spawn, essentially kicking them out of the game.
- /say<game initials> <players needed> - Announces your minigame and how many players are needed. Example: /sayhg 5 announces that the Hunger Games are starting and require 5 more players.
- /check <player> - Checks a player's armor, ammo, and the first row of his/her inventory.
- /lt - Warps you to the Laser Tag arena. Add's [LT Participant] to your name.
- /hg or - Warps you to the Hunger Games arena. Add's [HG Participant] to your name.
- /leave - Warps you to the spawn. Removes your nickname.
Hunger Games (Created by many users)
Class Wars (Created by scaw212)
Sumo (Created by DrDucky101 and other people)